Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012

Look at this - four generations of girls. I love this picture with my mom, daughter and grand daughter. As I start to  work again on this blog of "Every Day Matters" I want to start with this day - the day this picture was taken. I am so lucky to have my mom living so close after so long (30 some years) of her living far from me. I am so lucky to have one of my daughters living so close and especially lucky to have this little grand daughter in my life and that I can see her most any day I want to. I know the time will come someday that she might not be that close so I am just loving it and enjoying each and everyday that these ladies are in my life. Not pictured and just as important are my seven other daughters. Those little ladies also mean the world to me. And I cannot get away without mentioning my three sons. Even with all the hard days and work it is to be a mother I should never let a day go by that I do not thank my Heavenly Father for these blessings in my life! It is because of them the "Every Day Matters"!

No comments:

Post a Comment