Monday, January 11, 2010

Friday - December 11

The party last night was fabulous! We had lots of sisters come out for the dinner. The dessert portion was at my house. People gathered in my living room at first. This is my Santa room. The tree is decorated by me and I do it a little fancier than the other trees. I always wanted a theme type tree so that is why I do it in this room. I like a little more formal look for this room. Anyway, it was so fun as the sisters started to gather and we moved into the kitchen family room area. Today though I did my sewing class and made Danna her Christmas present. It was a cute, cute bag. I did not get a picture darn it, but I am making another one after the first of the year for myself so will take a picture then. I love my sewing class. I have met new ladies from my community. They seem very nice and love to sew! I like getting to know new people while I work on a craft. Because we are all doing it together there is a fun bond. Today mattered because I reached outside my circle and made new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment