Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday - December 12

Last week I taught Relief Society. I really worked hard on my lesson. It was on Service. For 2010 our Relief Society is going to focus more on service and all our Relief Society meetings are going to have some type of service associated with them. I have been thinking about my lesson all week. The things I spoke on really have touched my heart. I really wanted to focus on having charity and service become who we are and not just what we do. One of the things I want to do is be better at noticing when service needs to be done and just do it with out being asked. If service becomes who I am then doing will become very natural. I want to be more converted to the Lord's ways and service is key for that to happen. I guess I am thinking more about this because I have been struggling with some issues lately. Serving will help my work through them. I know this! Today mattered because even though the lesson was last week the spirit was still teaching me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment