Monday, January 11, 2010

Saturday - December 12

No cookie party. The weather report said there was going to be freezing rain so Danna decided to cancel. Most of us had to travel a distance to get there so it was probably for the best. The sad thing was - no freezing rain- so we could have had it. Better to be safe. Because I did not go I ended up going for a workout at the gym and then David and I finished up most of the Christmas shopping. I went to Steve's and did work there after we shopped. David watched TV (a football game) with Steve. Getting home tonight I was so tired but it was a very full day. I loved spending time with David. He has been working such long hours that alone time with him does not happen that often during the holiday season. Today mattered because I got to be with my adorable husband for most of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment