Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday - September 22

This day started like all the rest - up early, scriptures study, getting kids ready for school, working on projects for the bazaar, going to spin class, looking at schedule for afternoon of piano teaching. As I was doing the dishes I noticed some of our harvest sitting on my blocks. David must have picked them this morning and put them in the window to ripen. I loved how I felt looking at my words for the year and the fruits of our labors. Today matters because I realize that every day we get to start over and try to live well, laugh often, and love much and that everyday something beautiful can be before our eyes. The tomatoes are beautiful today because of the love and laughter that went into the growing of our garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment