Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday - September 26

This baby girl is now a senior in high school! I cannot believe it! I have not seen or talked very much with her since school started a few weeks ago. Between seminary, school and work she has not been home much and when she gets home it is off to bed with her. Today for a few minutes this morning she had some time and I had a few minutes so I got hear all about everything that has been going on now for the last couple of weeks. I did not do much talking, just listening. As I listened I was thinking how sweet this little baby girl of mine has turned out. She is so special and working so hard and also having good fun. I just love the moments when I get to listen! Today mattered because I had a listening ear and did not do the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment