Thursday, December 24, 2009

Friday - December 4

Today was supposed to be bead group. That got canceled. Good for me as I have lots of things to do to get ready for our progressive dinner next week. The house is a complete mess from all the decorating and I have not done one bit of Christmas shopping yet. I hate this feeling of everything undone. Tomorrow we are supposed to get our tree and we have had a hard deciding where to put it this year. Well, we finally decided to put it upstairs so that Jonathan won't bother it to much when he is here. But that adds to my list lost more cleaning. Chad and Autumn really helped out a lot. They moved the bookcases and picked up all the toys. Taylor did a lot of organizing and by the time my day was done when I went upstairs lo and behold everything was ready for the tree to come tomorrow. What great kids I have. There are times when they see what needs to be done and they really put effort into getting it done! Today mattered because the children served me and made my life easier today!

No comments:

Post a Comment