Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday - December 3

It was time today to start decorating for Christmas. Cleaning the house and decorating go hand in hand. It will take me at least a week to get everything done. I have many interruptions during the day to make this be quit a project. One of the first things I always do is set up the nativities. I collect them so there are a few. I clear the bookshelf in the family room and dedicate that to these cute figurines. For me that really is the beginning of the season when these are all out and displayed. Autumn especially loves these things. She calls them her "activities". I think she means nativities but it is so cute to watch as she plays with them. This year we made sure to have some that Jonathan could play with as well. So all those are on the bottom shelves and the top ones are dedicated to the more fragile ones. Today mattered because we put Jesus first in our celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment