Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sunday - December 6

Tonight after church and the devotional David put the lights on the tree. He works so late this time of year that I needed him to do it tonight so we could decorate tomorrow. Chad helped him out a lot and they got more white lights on than I expected. David wanted all white lights this year. He used two different kinds of lights. The picture does not show it as well as in person but it is beautiful just like it this. The Weitzel family is coming on the 20th for our family Christmas party and it will be fun to have the festivities up here in this room. This room has been many things the last couple of years and finally it is our family room. I love the vaulted ceilings and I am so glad we decided to have them put in. It really makes a great space for such a big tree! Today mattered because as the lights came on the tree I felt the greater light of the one whose birth we celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment