Thursday, December 24, 2009

Saturday - November 28

Today was the wedding day. I started off with a short run with Kelly early in the morning. I loved spending this kind of time with her. When I used to visit in Utah we ran and it was wonderful to have the quiet time to talk. Lots of work to be done when we got back so that made the time together even more special. There was lots to do and not a moment of rest. I loved that I got to be here and in the hub bub of all that was going on. I miss this part of my family very much!. It did rain and that moved the reception inside but other than that everything went off beautifully! Lindsay was beautiful and being in the temple with lots of my nieces and nephews and sisters and mom and John and Toshia was the highlight of this whole trip. Today mattered because families are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment