Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tuesday - November 24

I know I should not complain. Today was very important for David. I needed to get the oil changed in the Suburban. Don't laugh - he treats this car like his babies. It is very well taken care of but because of the nature of his work I am the one stuck doing the taking care of. It usually means I have to change whatever plans I have for the morning and spend time waiting for the oil to be changed. This morning though I took advantage of the time and went to the book store next door and browsed the books. I went for hot chocolate at the bakery next door as well. I had a peaceful, lovely time. What started as a chore ended up being a very reflective time for me. Today mattered because I turned a boring thing into a good use of my time!


No comments:

Post a Comment