Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wednesday - December 2

The kids sure missed me. I think they missed Autumn too. Today started like a normal early day. It was hard getting back up and knowing all the things that I had to do today. Vacations are fun but catching up on everything is lots of work. Not only getting everyone out the door for school - but loads of laundry to catch up on, a kitchen to thoroughly clean and carpets to vacuum. The kids and David did pretty good while I was gone but it just is not the same as when I am home. I missed these two (Noah and Hayden) especially. They keep me on my toes and always have something to say. It was nice to see their smiling faces and know that they missed me as much as I missed them. Today mattered because I realize how much I matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment