Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friday - October 2

Today we are on our way to listen to a prophets voice. Every fall David and I and friends go to General Conference in Salt Lake. I look forward to this fast pace weekend and we have such a great time. Not only do we get together with dear friends we get to engage in a very large gathering on temple square that is like no other. This was a long drive for us and much of the day was spent in the car. We did see the Joseph Smith movie at the Joseph Smith Building. It once again reminded me of how much I love that man and so wish I could have had the chance to meet him while he was living. I am glad for the testimony he had and the courage he had to stand when all things were against him. I hope that I have that strength when I will be confronted about my faith. Today mattered because I traveled with the one I love to see an important person teach and edify us.

No comments:

Post a Comment