Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday - October 1

So I found this picture of Hayden the other day and I had to laugh. It is so her drama face. But honestly today was that kind of a day for me. I don't know why but I just did not feel like doing anything! I muddled my way through the whole day and kept thinking "I would love to just go and cuddle up with a good book and hide away!" Not anything major was giving me grief. I just think that maybe the last month of family life just caught up with me. So Hayden, I am with you with the "just leave me alone" picture! And yet, today still mattered. Today I got a lot of housework done, packed for our weekend trip, and went to meetings I had. I still functioned and worked through the "just leave me alone" feeling. Today mattered more because in the afternoon this sweet child came running in and flew into my arms and said, "I am so glad you are here - my day was great! How was yours?" To which I replied, "Better now that you are home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment