Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wednesday - October 7

This sweet girl has always been such a blessing to this family. She has such a sweet personality and is soft spoken most of the time. Today was hard for her because the boys seem to be picking on her a lot lately. Just being big brothers but still it upsets her. I have told her to ignore them but it is hard when you want the approval of your big brothers and they tease you all the time. We spent some nice one on one time together this afternoon and that seemed to help her out a little. Growing up in a large family can be hard at times. But it can also be lots of fun. We talked lots about the positive things that big brothers can do for you - she agreed to try and not let them see her cry because of the teasing and I agreed to let her come to me and tell me what was going on so I could get after the boys. Eventually they will stop teasing - but as she gets older she will look back and laugh at all this. I know I do - my big brothers were always teasing me! Today mattered because I could talk, laugh, and love this little one through a hard day!

No comments:

Post a Comment