Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday - October 6

Bazaar things are done and ready to go. I waited way to long to get things done this year. This morning when I thought I would have time to finish a couple of things other situations needed my attention. The morning became very complicated and I still had things to get done for this event. I finally realized that I could only do what I could do and that it was my own fault for putting off what I could have done a couple of weeks ago to be ready. This is a hard lesson for me to learn as I often wait until the last minute to finish up projects. It does not really matter what I got done in the grand scheme of things. Just that I finished something. That is how I look at it today. I set some better goals for next year and Toshia and I will work diligently to finish things early! (She also was doing a lot of last minute finishing up) Today mattered because I learned a valuable lesson. It does not pay to procrastinate. I only hurt myself in the long run. Don't bite off more than I can chew and then everything can get done. It is hard to learn lessons over and over again - but maybe this time because Toshia will help me I will not put off what needs to be done today for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment