Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesday - October 20

In April I think I did a post on my other blog that was "Pay it Forward". The first five people to respond to my post would get a made craft from me. One of the rules was that I had up to a year to finish and deliver the projects. Well, this week I finished all five of the projects. Pictured is one of the things that Lynn gets. I did something different for each one. Jewelry, signs, picture frame memo boards, advent calendar. I am going to mail the ones to the gals that live out of town. What a fun surprise for them to see I actually finished what I started. It has been a lot of fun figuring out what projects to do for this "Pay it Forward" game. Today mattered because I completed a goal long before it was time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment