Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thursday - October 15

Today Chloe brought her CD home of her senior pictures. We spent time looking through them all and picking out which ones she wanted. I cannot believe this baby girl will be graduating and moving on with her life. She just had her birthday a couple of days ago and it seems like yesterday that I used to workout with Paige and her at my feet. Literally Paige or her would have to be held during the whole workout. (It made me stronger but boy it was hard) Back in those days I only ran two miles a day, and then I would do a workout video in my living room. That is all the time I could fit into my day with those two little ones. I remember thinking many times - "When are they going to grow up so I could really workout?". How I wish now that I had enjoyed that time more with them at my feet. But today - today I let her talk and show me her pictures and tell me all her plans. What a wonderful young lady she has become. Today mattered because my baby girl wanted to share her life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment