Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday - October 22

I finally finished my fall wreath. I was looking and looking for the right welcome sign to go with it. I had an idea in my head and it just never happened the way I had envisioned. But I think this turned out very cute! My plan is to make a wreath for all the seasons and holidays. We shall see if that happens. I always make great plans. As I put the finishing touches on this and was hanging it outside I realized how much it is looking like fall. The colors are beautiful! Last week on a run I noticed all the changing leaves and the sun was coming up and shining through the clouds and it was so beautiful! I am so drawn to the fall colors. I decorate a lot with them. I think all the colors of the leaves and flowers are the last beauty of nature until spring when everything comes alive again. There is a lot of yard work to get done and things around the house to do but for a few moments today I just stood and enjoyed the colors of fall. Today mattered because I saw God's canvas and took time to enjoy the beauty of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment