Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday - October 17

Today I finished up the rest of the grapes that I made into juice. I ended up with 32 quarts of juice! I am going to make grape jelly with the juice but I will do that next month sometime. I want to make some for gifts for the holiday and some for our storage. It was much easier than I thought to do the juice but very time consuming. My friend Eliza invited me to pick grapes last week with her at a home she visit teaches at. They did not want the grapes to go to waste. When my friend Lynn heard I was doing juice she let me come pick the rest of her grapes. So in all my spare time this week :) I got to have the juicer going on my stove and fill up the rest of my quart jars with juice. Today mattered because I am practicing my provident living and learning new skills in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment