Thursday, November 5, 2009

Monday - November 2

Today was a beautiful fall day! I could not believe the beautiful sunshine that we got experience. This little bird of mine has kept a watchful eye over my flower garden for a couple of years. Sitting on my deck it watches over the flowers there. Today I moved it down on the potting table for the winter. I love the birds I have scattered through my home. There is something about these cute little creatures that speak to me. I do not know what it is but I am intrigued with how they work in nature. How they build their nests and take care of their babies. The great care they take in building their nest and gather the materials to do so - the way the fly away for food for their babies so they can grow into strong little birdies - how they push the young ones out of the nest to fly on their own - all this reminds me of my role as a mother. Today mattered because I am a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment