Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friday - November 20

These are the aprons that Taylor and her friend Kayla made. Today we finished it with the buttons that she needed to still sew on. She wanted to help cook something today so she could wear her apron. It is so fun to watch these little girls as they grow into big girls. I remember when the older three girls wanted to cook, clean, and be big girls! I am having lots of fun teaching her piano and how to do other sewing projects. When I was little this is the way I imagined being a mother would be. Playing with your children and teaching them at the same time. Today was a better day - the sun is shining - I had a great run and did 8 miles and felt so good afterwards! I am done almost with all the super Saturday projects for tomorrow and done with other things I had to for my calling. After Sunday it will be just about getting ready to go to California! Today mattered because sunshine filled my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment