Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunday - November 15

Toshia went home last night. She took the boys with her. Andrew had drill this weekend and she wanted the boys to spend some time with him today before Luke had to go home to his mom's. I just love this daughter of mine. She really helps me out all the time and is always there to listen and help me work through hard things. I have always said of her that she is an old spirit in a young body. She is so good to her boys and loves them so much. They are lucky to have her as their mother. Someday I know they will see that and she will know of their appreciation. I thought a lot about her today as I often do. But today more because of the time spent together. Watching her mother her children brings me great joy! It is hard to explain but easy to feel. Today mattered as I thought and watched my daughter be a mother to her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment