Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday - November 14

Today was beautiful! The calm before the storm. I had a great run down along the beach. The sun was just coming up and the weather was perfect. I really thought a lot about God's creations as I ran this morning. The Habel family came and joined us for a couple of days. We went shopping and down on the beach and then to one of our favorite places a park here in town. The kids call it "Castle Park". It is called something else but to us it will always be "Castle Park". I think everyone had a great time. There is so much to explore along the lake and in the park. The swings were amazing and the kids played together so nicely! Jenn made dinner. That I loved because I would rather not cook if I can help it so when she offered I was all over it! Today mattered because we shared with friends more than fun but a love and bond that will hold us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment