Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday - November 21

My baby turned six today! I never thought I would get to this point in my life. With having eleven children there has always been a baby around. And while we now have Jonathan and he is wonderful - not having one of my own babies around has been an adjustment. I do have to say though I do like this place I am right now in my life. Autumn is so darn special! I am glad to have her teach me everyday and remind me of what is important. All my kids do that - but I get to spend more time alone during the day with Autumn than I did with the others. She has more time to tell me how to do it right! Life is good - I look around at all I have been blessed with and even though there are darker days there are more bright and sunny days in my life than dark! Today mattered because six years ago Autumn came into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment