Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thursday - November 12

Today I was thinking a lot about how we got to this place where we live now. It has been quite a journey! We owned two homes before this one and rented a few places before that. Before we moved here we had to live in a rental house for a space of time. It was tiny! we had 8 children still at home and there were only three bedrooms and one bath in that place. It was a blessing even though it was small. It did help us appreciate this house we live in now. I was thinking of all the blessings that I have in my life right now. These silly children are my best blessings. I found this old picture that we had taken while living in that rental house. There were fun times there despite the cramped living conditions. What made it bearable was the fun we had together as a family. I am very grateful for my family and all they teach me. These kids look so young in this picture compared to the look the carry today. I hope that as they have grown older they will also remember the fun and love that we share as a family. Today mattered because family matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment