Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday - November 9

Today I had the opportunity to help Sister Ferrin out with a quilt she is quilting for her daughter. I have helped a couple of other times but today spent a little longer doing what I find to be a very rewarding and fun past time. I love the companionship shared with the couple of sisters that were there and a different group of ladies that I usually do not get to spend time talking with. After that Danna came over for me to help her with her sharing time this month. We came up with the funnest game and I think she will do a great job with it. After a while I looked over on the chair and there were my two little charges cuddled up together sleeping. It makes me happy that Autumn loves her nephew so much and really is a big help to me as we watch him for Toshia. I love that I get to spend time with this little guy and that he loves me too! Today mattered because I got to serve my sisters and at the same time Autumn was learning to serve her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment