Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wednesday - November 18

I love this little picture! Today was a day that I needed someone to wipe my tears and help me. Today I know that my Heavenly Father is real and he was there for me. I felt peace as I drove home from the beach. I was by myself for part of the way and I listened to a new CD and during some of the songs I felt so much peace and joy for I know that the gospel is a gospel of peace. The spirit is a comforter. The tears I cried were not only tears of sadness for Paige but ones of joy for my role as a mother. I did not sign up for an easy adventure here on earth. I knew there were going to be bumps and this is just a bump. It was so sweet to come home and find my little girls waiting for me. Sharing their day with me. They laid with me as they fell asleep tonight and as they did I looked at each of their sweet faces and knew that I am the luckiest mother in the world. The hard bumps really do make me appreciate the sweet flat even roads. Today mattered as I turned again it all over to the Lord and let him wipe my tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment