Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday - October 31

Can I just say that Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays. I think as a kid I liked it only for the candy and time we got to be with our dad. Luke this year wanted to be Dracula! These kids love Halloween and the dressing up and all that goes with it. Toshia was great and yesterday helped the little girls pick out costumes and agreed to take them with her trick or treating. We had Jonathan's birthday party at our house today and lots of people and kids came. Then they all left to go trick or treating. Chad stayed home with me and handed out candy. It was fun to hang out with him and talk about the latest book he has been reading. Even though this is not one of my favorite days today mattered because memories were made!

No comments:

Post a Comment