Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday - November 1

Today in Relief Society we talked about what we are grateful for. Sis. Hoffman did a fantastic job and it was fun how she had asked different sisters to share what they were thankful for. Then in between their comments she said what she was thankful for. It really got me to thinking about how much I am blessed with and for what makes me happy. What was common with all the sisters was how much they loved their families. I was thinking that was on the top of my list as well. Chelsea here is helping getting things ready for Jonathan's party yesterday. She had lots to do herself that day but she did take the time to come help us celebrate. That is what I love about my girls - with the exception of work or school keeping them away - they are always there to help. We had our family birthday party a couple of weeks ago and again everyone came and helped and there was a lot of love. I am very grateful for my children. I love them and could not imagine my world without them. They are a lot of work, but nonetheless, today matters because of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment