Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday - November 10

What a very busy day today was! I went to the gym - went to Ashleigh's school so she could finish cleaning my teeth and clean Autumn's teeth. That was a trip. Then home in time to get ready for a stake auxiliary meeting! I love serving in Relief Society. I have learned to love serving the sisters. I have always worked with the youth of the church so this has been a good opportunity for me to grow in ways I did not know. I like to think of our serving in the Relief Society as a quilt. That image helps me see that it is all fabrics and stitches coming together to make a beautiful whole. All of us serving together make us whole as women. We learned about that tonight in our meeting. It takes all of us each doing our part and Relief Society meetings help us accomplish that goal. Today mattered because of all that I had to do I got to end my day being spiritually feed by the good sisters of this stake!

No comments:

Post a Comment