Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunday - November 22

Today we had our Thanksgiving dinner. All the children and their friends came. (Paige was not here) We also celebrated Autumn's birthday. This had to have been one of the easiest turkey dinners we have ever had. It seemed so casual. That was very nice for me. Sunday is crazy for me anyways. Meetings and doing my church responsibilities. Today was also very special because Chad got ordained to the office of a priest. He now has more responsibilities as well. It will be nice to watch him prepare and bless the sacrament. I so enjoyed that when Seth was active in the church. It did my heart good to watch him perform his priesthood responsibilities. Chad will do goo. I hope he keeps the feelings he has about it all with him and it will carry him through to his mission. It is a nice thing to have hope about! Today mattered because once again I was surrounded by my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment