Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wednesday - November 4

Look at these two angels girls. Both have such similar personalities. Yet both are so different. I worry about both. Drama seems to follow both of them wherever they go. Today was hard - really hard. I had lots to do - meetings - things for my calling - piano lessons - projects to finish with friends - and in the middle of it all Paige had to pick today to be difficult. Things have been hard for a while with her but now I have to make some decisions based on her choices and this is not the part of being a mother that I like. I needed David to help me out with this and it is just as hard for him as it is for me. We talked a lot and most of all prayed a lot. Today really mattered because it was hard and because it was hard it drove me to my knees where I learn the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment